Wednesday 4 May 2011

Developing A Final

I decided to go with my fourth idea for a final. I liked how it was a little story and how I could use characters and make it a bit more fun. I also think this goes with the audio well, although it doesn't fit in with all three of my words, i think the simple colours make it look a bit posh and classic, there isn't really anything that makes it look like a Jane Austin/Mr Darcy story, but it does have the mischief that is in a Silent Film so I think it fits in there.

Although it's not black and white and an obvious kind of mischief I still think it looks like a Silent Film, as there is no speech and a tiny bit of mischief, it's also a bit random so I think it works for the theme.

Before I started making my final animation i made a mood-board of images relating to my final to give me inspiration for how to make my characters look...




i decided to make the character climbing up the tree a boy, maybe in a hoodie to show he's slightly mischievous, i think i'm going to create the bird to look like the way i've drawn it in my storyboards and i'm going to keep the tree and clouds slightly cartoony.

I started creating my animation using cell animation, i started drawing each individual slide, gradually moving my characters on each separate piece, to create movement ...








However, this was very time consuming and was taking forever yet getting nowhere ...

So i decided to photograph my slides...

No comments:

Post a Comment