Thursday 5 May 2011

Finishing A Final

To complete my final animation I put all my images, including the ones I had photographed previously at home and the ones I had made on photoshop, onto AfterEffects and made them into a sequence at a frame rate of 12 frames per second.

I cut the music to finish at 54 seconds so I therefore started it 32 seconds in. Because it was slightly between bars at the 32 second point I decided to fade the music in so that it was a gradual build up and it wasn't too obvious that it wasn't starting from the start, I think this worked well.

So my final piece has the music: Bach (JS): Goldberg Variations, BWV 988 - 01. Variation 1

And my story board now looks like this:

A boy climbing a tree
Climbs to the top
When he gets to the top he puts his head in the leaves
Then a bird flys out
Screen follows the birds journey as it flys off
As the bird flys off screen a new flock of birds fly on
Screen follows the flocks journey
Until they all fly back into the tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment