Friday 8 April 2011

First Idea For a Final

I have decided to go with idea 5, at the picnic with the tea pot...



However I have decided to develop further on this idea, I think that having a range of wildlife animals coming out of the tea pot might be a bit too random and not actually make any sense, so I have narrowed it down to just birds. So when they go to pour the tea a bird flys out, followed by a couple more birds, then the last bird out blows a love heart towards the screen.













This makes my overall storyboard like this:


I think this idea goes with my three words:
Posh - I think that having a tea pot at a picnic is pretty posh
'Silent Film' - The idea of all this suprise going on but nobody saying anything, I think that because it is random it's a bit like a silent film theme
'Jane Austin/Mr Darcy' - I think it fits into this theme because it is an elegant couple at the picnic

No comments:

Post a Comment