Thursday 7 April 2011

Research

Before I got too into my own ideas I decided to research into existing animators to see what was already out there...

Pixar
"John Lasseter says that it takes three things to make an animated film: world, character and story. In the simplest sense, that is the heart of this exhibit, the handmade designs for the worlds, characters and stories of Pixar’s first twenty years of filmmaking" (http://www.pixar.com/companyinfo/about_us/exhibitions.html 7/5/11 12.35pm)




Disney
Disney have made the majority of films I was bought up as a kid, I still enjoy watching them now! There are so many they just never get old...




Family Guy
Family Guy is more of a cartoon for adults and for a certain sense of humour, I like it but sometimes they can take their jokes a bit too far...

No comments:

Post a Comment