Wednesday 13 April 2011

Second Idea For a Final

After a review presentation about my first idea for a final it came across that my idea of birds coming out of a tea pot was a bit scary and creepy, and if I wanted it to work I should make it so that it leaves the viewer feeling like their skin is crawling.

This was not the outcome I was going for...

So I decided to experiment further, but still with the idea of birds, just to make it a bit more light hearted and to go with the music a bit more.

So my second idea for a final is to have a bird fly out of a cupped pair of hands and to follow its journey through the sky...









I think this idea goes with two of my three words:
Posh - It uses simple colours
'Silent Film' - I think it fits into the silent film theme as there is a little short story going on with no speech
I don't really think it works for 'Jane Austin/Mr Darcy' though...

No comments:

Post a Comment